January 12, 2013

well, hey there

I'll just go ahead and say it - a month's plus hiatus does not a great blogger make. 

I'll also say this - one day, I woke up, looked at my blog, and didn't feel like writing. I didn't feel like anything. And for the next month I just ... didn't. Once in a while I would pop in to check in on all your lives and see what was going on, but it was honestly a really nice break.

Turns out that when you're busy making your own life happen, there isn't so much time for blogging. But I have SO much to share with you all, starting tomorrow. Hope you're all ready for a major life spill.

And that all your new years are starting out grandly :)

post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm ready for a major life spill! Missed you girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...