February 07, 2013

while mommy's away: this n' that thursday


Last night I had the absolute pleasure of watching this little monkey for one of my work friends while she was gallivanting around town, watching Spamalot with her parents. I love kids. Absolutely adore them. And this little dude is one of the cutest ones ever.

This: After three hours of playing pirate kings, building ships out of sofa cushions, reading elephant and little owl books, cuddling, and tucking one very sleepy little boy into bed, I caught myself thinking, maybe I could actually do this someday. For real. Scary thought ... and a good reminder to keep those ovaries in check. For now, anyway.

That: Tomorrow is finally (finally!) the day I get to go to San Diego! There's a giant snowstorm heading up the east coast - for some reason, they named this one Nemo? - and I'm so glad to be missing it. My bikini is packed, and you can bet I'll be on the beach, even if it's only sixty degrees and no one else is there. It's happening. 

Also, I've kind of been thinking about getting a Twitter account? Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon? Do I have thoughts that can be condensed into 140 characters or less?

These are the important questions in life.


Katie Did What

1 comment:

Katie Did What said...

Ahhh I LOVE san diego!!! Jeeeealous! And yes to twitter. It is addicting, you'll see. ;)

Thanks for linking up!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...