February 04, 2013

Here and There



I have been horrendous at this lately. Complete merde. I don't know what it is but it doesn't seem to be going away on its own, this lack of motivation thing, so I think sometimes you just have to force these things. 

One can fake gusto, right? Right. 

I'm not sure I like what this space has been, and I'm not quite sure what I want it to be so, you know, we're sort of in a winter limbo here. 

The best and worst blogging days are when you have no set plan as you log in, just that you have something to say darn it, and you're going to write it. Those are one of my favorite things to read on other people's blogs - the word vomit, train of thought, run on sentences that sometimes make no sense and are often hilarious and usually make you go, hey, me too! Solidarity, that's where it's at. 

I hate my blog design. It needs to be fixed, and I have no idea where to start. It's like those days when nothing you try on looks right and you just give up because really, it's too depressing to keep on keeping on. Blog problems.

I'm convinced Urban Outfitters knows how to push my buttons. They just know. 


Well hello there. 

A and I have been talking about what we want to do once he graduates. Since he lives a whole state and a two hour drive away, and we would like to be closer than that, I guess it's due time for thinking about adult things. It's been an on and off topic since I graduated, but now that we're looking at a deadline of sorts, we're kind of freaking out. At least, I am. There's just been so many "adult" type decisions lately that I'm having a hard time dealing with any of them.

Denial, it's not such a bad place to be.

It leads to a lot of cuddle time with kitties and yoga pants and eating all the Girl Scout cookies you ordered at one time.

How many months is it til swim suit season? 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've definitely had my blogging funks, too. And I agree, you just gotta push through it! One random post at a time :)

Glad you're back lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...