September 27, 2011

I couldn't think of a good title for this. I think it might be because I'm so exhausted that my body is beyond the point of needing sleep. If I did go to sleep now I might never want to wake up.


Today is two three (!) very exciting things:

1. I have 20 new sisters today! Of the 27 girls we gave bids to, 20 accepted! This is a huge pledge for us; mine consisted only of 7 girls, which was a mixed blessing, because we're all so close, but it also sort of endangered the survival of our chapter. So ... 20 girls! It's like Christmas, only in September! Every single one of them is amazing, and there aren't any that I wouldn't want to be my little.

2. Today makes one month with my blue-eyed guy. Which is funny, because he had to ask me out twice. The first time was one in the morning and I had been sleeping on his chest on the couch for a while. I sort of have this tendency to have sleep conversations? Like, I'll be awake, but I won't remember anything about them in the morning. So apparently he told me how much he liked me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend, and I said yes and it was all very nice, but I didn't remember any of it, so he had to ask again the next day. But he did (thank goodness!), without complaint, although he may have definitely made fun of me for it.

3. I GET TO GO TO THE FLORIDA KEYS FOR THANKSGIVING!



yeah. top that.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...