September 23, 2011

on fire

So the roomie and I were lounging around in our pajamas late last night after conquering geology and math homework, not saying much of anything really (she was playing a video game and I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway), but exchanging those kind of deep-seated sighs that happen when you have had the trying-est of trying days, when she suddenly said,

"I'm irrationally afraid of spontaneous combustion. I don't know why."


... say what?

And then we laughed hysterically for the next couple minutes until we realized that it wasn't nearly as funny as we had thought.

These are the things that happen when you don't go to bed on time.

Also, I bought a guitar yesterday. I saw it and had to have it. Now I only need to learn how to play it.

(details, right?)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...