October 14, 2011

fill in the blank

So today after politics, a guy in my class came up to me and started talking. We'd never really talked before, but had a conversation about his brother's wedding this upcoming weekend and my trip to the Poconos, and he seemed really nice and genuine. And then the conversation ended rather abruptly with him asking if I drink (no), and if he could have my number.

I was up until 3:30 last night, and then up at 8 this morning. I had not showered, was wearing no makeup, and my hair was doing that stupid frizz thing it does sometime, just because.

I don't understand the male species. (Yes, species. Because girls, let's face it. They aren't just another gender. They're a different creature entirely.)

Needless to say, I laughed at him. He looked offended and I couldn't help laughing even more.

But, moving on. Fill in the blank time!

1. my current obsession is "Someone Like You" by Adele, any kind of tea, and the Killers. Also sewing? And my sisters, who make me so incredibly happy.
2. Seeing other people happy makes me really happy.
3. my greatest strengths are having a heart for others, being strong-willed, not giving up easily, pushing and expecting great things out of myself.
4. The people I love are my greatest weakness.
5. my life is busy to the extreme, sparkling, never boring, filled with laughter and tears and people who mean the world to me.
6. in high school I was quiet. I had a good group of close friends. I was afraid to stand up for myself and didn't like disappointing people, so I hardly ever did what was good for myself.
7. when I'm super tired one of two things happens. Either I get sleepy drunk and laugh at everything (and possibly sing), or I fall asleep, no matter where I am. Last weekend I fell asleep on a picnic bench in the middle of a public park. Awesome, right?  



Happy Friday to all of you beautiful people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...