May 09, 2012

listening to: the study edition


Check out that look of intense concentration ... 


It's weird to say that this is the last time that I'll be studying or doing homework. That I'm done as soon as this last assignment is turned in. It seems like life is comprised mostly of lasts right now, and frankly, it's kind of exhausting. 


One thing that's not exhausting? Stereomood.com. I kid you not, it is a lifesaver. Lifesaviour, even. I'm one of those weird people who can't listen to music with words when I study (easily confused, maybe?), so sites like Spotify or Pandora don't cut it for me when I'm getting work done. Stereomood, on the other hand. Now that's a website that does it. Their home page has a whole list of "mood words," like happy, sad, chill, sleepy, etc. I picked "instrumental," even though I'm not sure that's technically a "mood word." It hasn't been disappointing for over an hour now, so it deserves a good review. So go, check it out! Instrumental Mood Music from StereoMood.com


On another note, sorry for the lack of real pictures lately. Yes, I am one of those people who don't consider webcam pictures "real." But my new laptop has a webcam, and frankly, I'm far too lazy with all the work going on right now to dig out my Nikon when I could just push a button instead. 


It's probably a cardinal sin, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...