May 16, 2012

things that are good about work

1. I have a really fantastic office that I'm in the process of decorating, now that I'll be here full-time.

2. Swivel chairs. Enough said.

3. The awesome office has an awesome door that closes. Which means that when I don't have time to do my makeup in the morning, or only paint one hand's worth of nails, I can duck in quickly before anyone sees me, and take care of business. [side note: this happens way too frequently]

4. A long to-do list that is actually going to take years to accomplish. Hey yeah, job security!

5. Really intelligent people to work with and creative freedom.

6. Freedom to get my work done in the way I think I need to, and a boss that thinks I'm brilliant [duh] and who brings me muffins on my birthday, and sends graduation cards.

7. Pinterest [what!]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...