May 03, 2012

nothing but awesomeness

via


The capstone paper of my nightmares has been turned in, which gives me a heck of a lot more free time than I knew previously existed in this universe. 
Which isn't to say that I'm done with work entirely, but the load is lightened, people.


So, naturally, I went shopping today. And bought nothing but underwear. What is with that? 
There's something about wearing cute underwear that makes the day a little bit better.


Too much, probably ... Sorry. You know what I mean though.


A and I are trying to plan our trip to Virginia this summer, which is not going well. At all. I mean, the trip is going to be amazing. Neither one of us are planners though, so our conversations go a little like this:


Me: So, what kind of place do you want to stay at?
A: Where do you want to stay?
Me: No, I asked where you want to stay?
A: Well, I don't care. 
Me: What about this one?
A: Whatever you want, babe.


Boys. 


He is absolutely adorable though. He's started doing this thing where he'll sneak up behind me, grab me gently around the waist, and tell me, "I absolutely adore you."


Planning kinks or no, I think I'll keep him around for a while. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...