September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


So, it's Friday again. And how that happened when I feel like I just woke up Monday morning, already angry at the week ahead ... well, I don't know. But thank you, Friday, for getting here so darn fast!





Dear A - I don't know how many times I'm going to say that I love you here, but add one more to that number. I can't wait for you to graduate so we can figure out our next steps together. Oh, and we need to watch more soccer games together with your crazy friends.  What is it about sitting with the loudest people in the stands that's both embarrassing and exhilarating? 

Dear Campus Safety officer who gave me a ticket at Ursinus - Please. I gave you my life savings and my first kidney and my paychecks for the next however many years. You think I'm going to pay you because I parked in a staff spot after hours? Ha. What're you going to do - hunt me down an hour away? 

 


Dear Texxy - You are the freaking cutest dog I've ever seen, not even kidding. Maybe it's because I've never had a dog before, but coming home to your little face and you trying to knock me over every day, well, it's the coolest thing ever. 

Dear work - Okay, so New Orleans in two weeks. Hugest industry conference in the world, and it's my first time going. I got this? I got this. 

Dear people of the blog world - Does Biotin actually work? Ever since I died the ever-loving bajezus out of my hair this summer, things haven't been looking so hot. 

Dear self - 8 am is entirely too early to start throwing around words like "fortuitous," especially when your boss is already exhausted looking. Not everyone appreciates your obnoxious SAT vocab. 

Happy Friday guys :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You get to go to a work conference in New Orleans?? That's AWESOME! Excited for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...