September 19, 2012

why women shouldn't write

Have you guys heard about the BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pens? Not yet? Well, you're welcome.




Last night, my Juliefriend emailed me with very important news, as she usually does. Apparently, BIC has come out with a line of "just for women" ballpoint pens. How are they "just for women?" Well, even though they write in black like a "normal" pen, they come in delicate, feminine crystalline shells with a "sleek design" ... I'm sorry, I can't write anymore. I'm laughing too hard.

People all over the internet are going crazy over these. The reviews I've read are beyond hilarious. Oh, and the Brits are in on the review bandwagon too. So you know they're going to be good!

Some of my favorites:





I'm dying. Please, please go read more of these. Unless you're easily offended, I suppose. Or are against female humor. You might not like them so much then.

To the rest of you who stuck around - obviously I'm going out to pick up some of these fantabulous pens pronto ... who wants to go to Target?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...