September 23, 2012

saturday morning pretties

I'm heading down to see A again today :) But he isn't awake yet (the danger of dating a non-morning person when you are one, I suppose) so I thought I'd show you some of the things I picked up at Joann Fabrics yesterday. 

I shouldn't have gone in there, and I knew it the second I stepped inside. Sort of like one of those moths that go right for the flame, knowing full well they're going to be zapped. Couldn't help it though. I think the sales lady knew it too; she got my information on their mailing list good and quick. So I find myself with a random gorgeous box, two fat quarters,  iron-on transfer paper, and that dazed feeling that comes when you get blindsided by something like you love. Damn you, Joann. Damn you and your craftiness. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...