January 20, 2012

Thoughts on Jello

When I was little, I used to love Jello.
LOVE IT.
Only the red stuff though.
Something about that Red-40 chemical composition working its way through your body, I guess.
Anyway, I used to do this thing where I would swish the Jello back and forth
between my teeth until it was a liquid,
then chase my brother around the house
making a God-awful noise as loudly as I could.
My mom hated it,
my brother hated me,
and I enjoyed every single second.
I was a monstrous child.
Anyway, the point is,
at the store last night I realized that they still make Jello (shocking!)
and that there are a whole plethora of flavors now (even more shocking!).
So of course I bought some,
and made it with blueberries.
It is just as good as ever.
And as far as I'm concerned, it's totally healthy.
There's fruit in it, duh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...