January 05, 2012

whatafail

Good news, you guys.
After two days of being a vegetarian,
I fell off the bandwagon.
TWO.

I'm not even a good bandwagoner, as it turns out.
I was doing really well until last night,
when I got home and made myself a snack because I was going to my grandmother's house for dinner,
and she was making a roast.
Not veggie food.
So I made myself a nice little wrap with cheese and tomatoes 
and was pretty happy until I went to put the extras back in the fridge and saw ...
RIBS.
And that was the end of that. 
About five minutes after I finished 
shoveling them in my mouth eating,
I got that sinking, remorseful feeling in my stomach.
Oops. 
Then I proceeded to have an really intense intellectual debate about
doing things you know you shouldn't
and giving into temptation
and thought about Romans 7 for a while.
I'll spare you the gory details, but it was deep.
Yeah, so I'm going veg (again).

Starting over today.
[I won't tell if you won't.] 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...