April 16, 2012

Before and After

Despite the $50,000 in tuition costs for this glorious institution I am privileged to attend, there is still no air conditioning being turned on. And so my roommate and I are sitting in our room, both shirtless, in our matching purple bras from Target, drinking copious amounts of water, and - pardon the expression - sweating our balls off. 


I took my friend Katie's graduation pictures today. And my roommate and our friend Jessie came along, and it turned into an extended photo session for all of us.


This is my friend Jessie! My favorite picture of her, before editing and after, via picmonkey. She's just naturally photogenic, so it was a complete joy taking her pictures. 


The before:




And after:




I am so, so grateful for these friends of mine, who let me pursue my creativity and love walking around sun-lit fields barefoot just as much as I do. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...