April 26, 2012

hey! got any grapes?





Spending the night cranking out papers with a big 'ol bowl of grapes.


I've heard that you shouldn't eat past 8:30, especially when you want to fit into your dress for formal, something about metabolism and other nonsensical things. 


But fruit doesn't count, right? 


Right.


Aaandddd the girls in the room next to our are having a conversation about who had sex on their bus on the way to their sorority's formal. It's so strange to me, that less than 20 feet away from me is a room full of people who live an entirely different kind of life, one that I would never consider having. 


One thing about college: it definitely expands your horizons. 


Back to the papers though ... and a full day of work tomorrow. 


Oh, wait! One more thing. I finished the Hunger Games.


I FINISHED THE HUNGER GAMES.


I am about 6 months behind the rest of the world, yes. But I still cried like the rest of you.  


Over and out. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...