August 18, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

I've been seeing this idea on a lot of blogs lately, and it is super rad.
So yes. Here goes.

Awkward
(This could be a really, really long list - but I'm going to abbreviate it, for all of ours sakes)

1. Yesterday, shopping in Wet Seal with the BF. I find a cute dress, hold it in front on me, and start doing my "sexy dance." Turns out this includes a lot of awkward movements. Turns out too, that there was an older lady behind me. Staring disapprovingly. Turns out my best friend would rather pretend she doesnt know me than tell me about the lady, who probably went home and prayed for my ever-loving soul.

2. This shirt:




... like, come on, dudes.

3. The BF"s poor stalkee was not at the Best Buy. We would know, because we circled the entire store three times while trying not to look suspicious, then left without buying anything. This is not an easy task. Please appreciate.

4. I fell on my face twice at work yesterday. In flats. I never fall in heels, but the second those flats touch my feet, it's like I'm wearing flippers. Or clown shoes. Someone please explain?


Awesome

1. Driving to work this morning, the rain suddenly stopped and out of nowhere, all this glorious sunlight came streaming out of the clouds. I'm pretty sure it was God saying, "Hey! I'm still here!"

2. Glozell's videos on YouTube. Have you seen them? No? Then get over there and check them out. Pronto. "Is you okay? Is you? Good, cause I wanted to know."


This gem is from the video where she tests hair removal strips. She is a brave, brave lady. I suggest you not be eating or drinking anything while watching, because you will spit is everywhere while laughing your ass off. This is from experience.


3. Cute boys with blue eyes and guitars. I have a good feeling about this one, and our date tonight. (Then again, I've never liked anyone with blue eyes before. They aren't usually my type ... So who knows.) (Totally kidding.)

4. Saturday is my papa's 50th birthday. He will be officially over the hill. I have big plans in the works ;)

5. Um, hello, it's Thursday! 32 hours until the weekend; is there anything better?


Happy Thursday kiddos :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...