August 11, 2011

Whaddup, Thursday?

So, because I haven't really introduced myself at all, here's a really fun A to Z quiz that I found. I love quizzes!


Ambition: to be a hippie! To wear aviators every day, and tie dye, and live out of a volkswagon microbus. To quit my office job and take millions of pictures and be free.

Bad Habit: swearing. Being vain. Sometimes I can have a really bad temper. Running only when I'm angry. Not staying in touch with people I love nearly enough. Talking to God only when I want something.

City: Edinburgh, Scotland. It’s the only city I’ve ever lived in, and within a month it felt like home. I miss it every day. Venice was incredible too, but I wouldn’t want to live there.


My beautiful, beautiful city. Can your heart belong to a city? Mine belongs here.


Drink: Green tea. Scottish breakfast blend tea. Any kind of tea. I could live off of tea.

Education: working on it. Next spring I’ll have a bachelor’s in international relations, with a double minor in politics and environmental studies. No, I do not have a life plan.

Food: everything. No, seriously. Except for brussel sprouts.

Guilty Pleasures: Jesse McCartney. Pride & Prejudice. Dancing in my underwear.

Hometown: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania. Except not, because I sort of live in the middle of nowehere between three different towns.

Ice Cream: Mint chocolate chip. Moosetracks. Bing Cherry. It’s so hard to decide.


Jonesing for: Some time away. My semester abroad spoiled me: I am resultantly obsessed with travelling and chaffing at being stuck in southeastern Pennsylvania (at least for now).

Kryptonite: Boys with guitars, or holding babies. Boys with beautiful eyes. Boys in general. Cute and wildly unpractical shoes. Bathing suits and chocolate anything.

Example of wildly impractical shoes. I'm still waiting for a reason to wear them back home.

Look-a-like: I was told last week that I look like Anne Hathaway. Ridiculous.
  
Movie: She’s The Man. Last year I watched it once a day for about a week straight. My roommate knew exactly what I was doing when I would bust up laughing for no obvious reason. Despite this, she loves me and does not judge me for it.

Nickname: Rabbit, Eeemahlee (from my roommate), Mrs. Boo (from my papa), Sugar Eyes (from my friend in high school), Jellybean (from a friend).

Obsession: Channing Tatum. My Nikon. Being in love. Being 21. Tennyson's poetry. Punctuation.

Perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

Quirk: My nostrils flare when I lie. It’s a dead giveaway, once people realize it.

Regret: Not giving everything I have to everything I do. Not knowing the difference between giving up and letting go. Waiting so long to love myself.  

Starbucks: Coconut Frappuccino. So. Much. Energy.

Thrift Find of the Year: My beautiful soft brown leather knee high Clark boots that I found in Edinburgh for 10 quid. Even when I have children, I cannot imagine loving them more than I love those boots.

University: Ursinus College, class of 2012! University of Edinburgh (1 semester).

Vacation: Spring Holiday in Italy last semester, resulting in the worst sunburn of my life. That, or the week I spent in OCMD and Assateague Island with some of my closest friends.

Wine: I’ve never had it.

X: ... Well, this is a useless letter. Um, exasperating? Boys. Boys are exasperating.

Years: 21. It seems like so many and so few, all at the same time, and it’s the happiest age I’ve been yet. I would love to be 21-feeling forever.

Zen: the ocean on a quiet night. Not the boardwalk, just the waves going on forever and ever. So many stars that feel so infinite, and I feel so small.



see, how fun was that? Happy Thursday, lovebugs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...