August 23, 2011

let's play a game


i like this game. i play it all the time. it is always changing, never stagnant, always full of life and vim and so very, very many ideas. it doesn't have an official name, but if it did, it would go something like this:


'This Time Next Year I Will Have My Own Apartment With the BFF and Holy Cow I Get to Decorate!'


oh yes.


see, i am an adventurer, but under all that i am also a nester. a hardcore, unapologetic nester. moving into college every year, decorating is one of the high points. my half of the room will change many times throughout the course of the semester, but those first few weeks are the roughest. many times my roommate comes home and things will be completely different than when she left. she just laughs.


now, i know that decorating an apartment will be much more challenging than one half of a dorm room. that's why places like urban outfitters have such a large share of my heart. so without further ado, things that are making my little nester's heart happy today:


 
an indoor hammock? seriously? yes. please.
 
Alice in Wonderland shower curtain

gorgoues lace curtain


story of our lives


how could you wake up anything but happy under this?



this. 'nuff said.













(all pictures are from urbanoutfitters.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...