December 21, 2011

thoughts on doing your make-up at work

Guess who woke up late again?

If you guessed it was the hot-mess intern who is really only masquerading as a professional, you'd be correct.

At 6 o'clock, my alarm went off, and I gently - lovingly - touched the snooze button. Or it might have been the off button. Because my butt rolled out of bed at 7:16, and me, myself, and I had a slight panic attack. Just a slight one.

I was only the teeeensiest bit late though. Which means I had to do my makeup at my desk, and hope no one walked in. I think it came out okay?

The longer I look at this, the more freaked out I get. Did I mention that I don't like eyeballs?

You know what's funny though? The light is actually better here than in my bathroom at home ...

Interesting.

Anyway. Today should be fun; my department is having our gift exchange luncheon, which traditionally lasts from noon til at least 2:30, and then tonight I'm possibly finishing up Christmas shopping with one of my oldest and best friends.

And, for those of you interested, the tree is still up, and the cat is still alive. Season of miracles.

The tree still isn't decorated though.

Anybody have any fast make-up at work tips?

1 comment:

Piril Maria said...

Wonderful. =)

Followed the blog btw, hope you do not mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.

thebookness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...