December 05, 2011

to be an anchor

(not my feet - from weheartit.com)


If there is one thing I want it is to be incorrigible.

I want to be incorrigible in happiness, in love, in faith, in resoluteness, in putting other people first, in doing the right thing even when it hurts.

To be an anchor for others, their inspiration and hope when everything else is gone.

To know what holds me fast and rely wholly upon it.

To gather inspiration from the mundane and trivial, and run with it.

To put my faith in love and goodness and not be swayed by the rest of the world.

To never stop growing.

To be 21, and young, and wise, and stupid, to know nothing and everything all at once, to embrace the fullness of reckless abandon, to stay grounded in what matters most, to have a world of possibilities ahead of me ... forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...