December 20, 2011

Venting

Excuse me while I get on my imaginary soapbox for a sec, in a
(somewhat)
poetic way.

*ahem*

1. WHY ARE BOYS SO HARD TO SHOP FOR?
     Self explanatory.
     I'm pretty sure the men in my life are the pickiest,
most expensive-tasted people
on the planet.
And I haven't the foggiest what to get ANY of them.
On the other hand, this website is pretty much the coolest thing ever.
Not even kidding. Check it out.
I would like some of these things
myself.
Season of giving notwithstanding.
If anyone is interested.

I don't know what this says about my sense of humor


2. WHY PULL OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE IN SUCH AN ALL-FIRED HURRY WHEN YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO GO UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT?
I hate when people do this.
hatehatehatehatehatehate it.
I'm an over-the-limit (but safe, mom!) driver.
And I will gladly let people go in front of me, because hey,
life isn't a race and it's the nice thing to do.
But when people cut in front of me, I fully expect them to continue
moving with their foot slammed on the gas the way they
must have to cut in front of me.
Since I truck along pretty good myself,
it takes quite a bit of effort on their part.
So please, have the courtesy to at least
*hit*
the speed limit.
Not unreasonable.


3. WHY CAN I NEVER WAKE UP ON TIME?
     I guess this doesn't count, since it's more of a personal failing.
Usually I struggle with this, but holy cheesus,
for some reason,
6 am just is not happening these days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...