February 03, 2012

In Which I Hate the Gym

I know, right?
Two posts in one day.
Ridiculous.
But .. my blog, my rules.
So whatever.

I just taught two more (older) guys
that I work with
how to fist bump
and then blow it up.
I'm feeling pretty awesome about life.

Additionally,
it has been sunny, and warm(ish)
for like, three whole days now.
My freckles are trying to make an appearance.
I almost want to cheer for them,
but then I remember how much I detest looking
like Anne of Green Gables.

Um and yeah,
so last night at the gym,
there were a whole bunch of really strong, muscle-y looking dudes
working out together,
and it was super intimidating because I was a solid foot shorter than any one of them,
plus they were lifting weights approximately my body weight.
So naturally, I tried to lift more than I could
in an effort to appear less weak and pathetic than I actually am,
and now today I am sad and limping.
And more weak and pathetic than I thought possible.

Also kind of bow-legged,
because all those squats?
Yeah.
I'm never going again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...