February 28, 2012

in which I suffer greatly for beauty

the bff and I met up for dinner last night after I got off work.
well, really we met up to go shopping.
but we're both broke and we like food more than we like clothes,
so that went downhill pretty quickly.


but a really sweet gay guy in Friendly's told me that he liked 
my ripped jeans, even though it's way too cold for them in February,
and he sympathized with me for "suffering for beauty."


overall, it was a pretty fantastic night. 


oh and hey, it's like 45 degrees out today, and the inner European in me woke up and went
"HEY! IT'S WARM! AND THERE'S SUNSHINE!"
so it's a shorts and tights kind of day. 
oh Scotland. 
I MISS IT.






is anyone else buying into the legwarmers, tights, and boots trend?
I didn't at first ... but then I had to.
and I haven't looked back since.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...