February 16, 2012

trivial

Today's post is nothing important.
So if you'd like to save your brain,
feel free.

Some Random Things:
1. I realized this morning that when I yawn, my bottom jaw goes sideways,
like Barbra Steisand when she sings. 
I have this crazy, undying love for Babs that my family thinks is completely weird.
And okay, maybe it is.
But she is a classy, classy lady
and Funny Girl will always have my heart.

2. Do you all love Downton Abbey as much as I do?
You should. You really, really should.
It's the best show on the telly right now, hands down.
But they aren't showing Season 2 in the US yet, 
so you either have to be super illegal,
or go to the PBS Masterpiece website
(to be clear, I would certainly suggest you take the second route, if for no other reason
than that viruses suck).

3. I swore I would never be one of those "college girls."
You know, the kind that wears gym clothes like they're street clothes
and goes to class with their thermoses and tea and laptops
and just is so stereotype-y it makes you want to vomit?
Yeah, that's me today.
Please try not to judge.




*Disclaimer*
I do not own, nor will I ever own, UGG boots.
I like to think this makes me a better person. 

Oh yeah.
One last thing.
See the hot man door lurking in the background?
We're always taking suggestions. So shoot 'em this way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...