February 18, 2012

today is a BIG day

It's A's 21st birthday!
For two whole days, we will be the same age.
And then, as he keeps reminding me, I get to be old again. 
Yes. To him, 22 is basically geriatric. 
Whatevs. You're only as old as you act, and I think that if that's the case,
I'm going to be just fine for a long, longgggg time. 


Yesterday's blonde moment:
On the phone with my grandmother, she tells me that she bought Adele 21,
the DVD of Adele's (amazing) performance in the Prince Albert Hall.
I heard "A Dell 21" (which may or may not actually exist),
go sort of into shock, and start saying things like
"Granny, that's amazing! I didn't know you knew how to use a computer!"


*Open mouth, insert foot* 


I have some big plans for the weekend, so you may or may not hear from me.
If you don't, it's probably safe to assume that I'm busying spoiling my dude,
and he's busy spoiling me back
(at least if he knows what's good for him). 


Oh, and did you know that if you Google "birthday cakes"
you get some seriously, seriously ugly ones? 
Some people just have no taste.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...