February 11, 2012

fill in the blank ... saturday?

I tried to do an outfit post yesterday, guys.
I sincerely did.
But holy macaroni was I awkward.
Like, what do people do with their hands?
And how do you stand?
And smile so that it doesn't look super fake?
I may not be cut out for these things.
I sort of ended up doing a lot of asian hands
(you know, throwing up the peace sign like a boss)
so for now all you get is a fill in the blank,
and a promise that I will try harder tomorrow.
Pinky swear.


1.  I started my blog because: I love writing. I write all the time. I write for me, I write for no reason, for any reason. I find an inate sense of satisfaction in finding the right word for the right moment, and even though I flounder much of the time, sometimes I actually can. 
2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs: Design ideas, recipies, pictures of babies. I want a baby so bad. But not really (at least that's what I'm telling myself). 
3.  Something I love about blogging: All the amazing people who exist who might never have come together otherwise!
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably: One that I haven't posted yet. Stay tuned! But in the meantime, check out ... 

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog are:  my deep, dark secrets. There are some things that just shouldn't be put online ;)
6.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are: talking about super-personal things, and being excessively rude, or negative in any way. Oh, and I think I'm a lot more snarky writing than I am in real life.


Oh and PS,
say hi to Puddle,
the penguin pillow pet,
and best cuddler in the entire world.

  
thanks babe :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...