July 12, 2012

do not Google: what makes you beautiful



note: I did not make this. But I really wish I had. via some other crazy stalker girl somewhere.

I just had to stop my burst of morning productivity to tell you guys this. Seriously, it’s that funny.

I was Googling “what makes an effective advertisement,” [being all businesslike and whatnot] but all I had typed out was “what makes.” And Google did that thing where it tries to guess what you’re thinking, which I always find completely hilarious. Today was no exception.


This was the text that A got 30 seconds later: Googling “what makes an effective ad” … Google tried to guess what I was searching … “what makes you beautiful lyrics” … HOW DID THEY KNOW

And this was the text I got back: Haha they know your search habits!


Which is of course ridiculous because why would I google that, I already know all the lyrics duh.

Justsaying. I love my boys.

All of them.



Luray Caverns, VA. I love this so much. Look how excited he is!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...