July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear hiking / photoshooting friend o'mine (aka Chels),
Thanks for dragging my sorry ass hiking last night, and for the Starbucks, and for finding sweet abandoned places for future photoshoots. I promise henceforth that I will start eating better and running more so that I can actually keep up with you.

Dear brother,
I love you. But the Klondike Krunch Klub for late night snackers must be disbanded, for the sake of my renewed healthy eating habits. It was fun while it lasted though.



Dear L,
I know that we have been close friends since 9th grade. I know that you know my embarrassing stories and that you will always share them with people, and that's okay. Because I do the same to you. But this picture was not supposed to make it to Facebook. Ever.



Dear A,
One more day :) I love you, you weird, weird person.

Dear shooter at the Dark Knight premier,
I will never understand why you chose to do what you did. The people at that movie theatre weren't bad people, they weren't your enemies, they weren't anything to you. And most importantly, they were people. The Batman trilogy is about the complacency of the masses; about the good and bad in people. I get that. But it is not about what you chose to do. There were babies in there, and children who will never be able to go to a movie theatre again. Nothing you can say or do will ever make this okay.

Dear baby shower tomorrow,
I am so looking forward to you being over. Cake pops are not my forte, and super preggo people kind of freak me out. Even if that preggo person is one of my best friends.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...