July 26, 2012

there's a lot of swearing in this one

A finally finished watching Lost last night, all seven seasons of it, after almost a whole year of trying. I'm so proud.

Needless to say, when I woke up this morning, I had about 20 hilarious texts waiting for me. In the interest of time, I've picked out the best ones to share.


Sidenote 1: this will really only be funny if you've seen Lost in its entirety. Also if you know that A is generally a pretty manly dude, except in weird instances where he cries over dolphins, which is another story.
Sidenote 2: A swears a lot. I won't post the actual words, but if you're offended by placemarks for f bombs, read no further.

A: I'm watching the last episode of Lost!

Me: Gah!! I cried during that one. Let me know what you think!!

A: They are all getting back together?!??
Lmao they are finding the ones they love.
Wow I don't like this, I've never cried so much for a f---ing show!

Me: Haha, go eat some chocolate or something!

A: How can you not cry after you’ve seen the whole show??? 
    Night night babe. I wanna hug, these emotions are killing me
    It’s like the world is falling into place!
   It's so f---ing good! My face hurts!
    Hugo gets to take over!?!!
   This show was so well written. It ends with him closing his eye! It started with him opening them!
   Jack gets eaten by the yellow light :/
"My face hurts" - probably one of the best responses to Lost ever.
[end transmission]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...