October 09, 2012

remember that time? #Forever21

Remember that time I said I was going to New Orleans for a work trip, like three weeks ago? And then I went and came back, took a look at my blog and went "nahhh," and went and did life things instead?

Yeah, that happened. 

Know what brought me back? Forever 21. Weird, right? Yesterday they had their giant Columbus Day free shipping event! And I spent a lot of time filling up my little online basket, clicked "save" at five o'clock, went out for my best friend's birthday, and completely forgot. Until this morning. When I went back to the website and realized that Columbus Day was over almost 12 hours ago. And that, my friends, is pretty darn tragic.

But not really, because let's be honest, you still get free shipping if you spend over $50 and how do you spend less than that at the F21 anyway?

A hates Forever 21. He always says (like clockwork), "you're 22 now, you're too old to shop there!" And I say, "Psh, whatever!" And drag him in there anyway. 

So I knew I couldn't tell A about my F21 failure, because he would laugh, and also tell me I shouldn't be spending money anyway. #notavalidpoint

Sidenote: do you guys use hashtags in text conversations? A and I just recently have, and I feel obnoxious doing it, but whatever, it's fun. Most of our conversations end with #yolo now, even when it's not applicable. Especially when it's not applicable. 

End sidenote. Where I meant to be going with this is that I knew that some people would understand the tragedy of my failure, and that those people could be found on blogland, and so I'm here to say hey, and that I'll start stalking all of you again tomorrow.

I have some shopping to do first. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

1) I'm so glad you're back! Totally noticed you hadn't been around, so glad to see your lovely self is back.
2) You're never too old for Forever 21. That's why it's FOREVER 21, right?? If so, I've been shopping there for 2 years too many. Whoops!
And 3) I think it's entirely appropriate to use hashtags in texting convos. Especially if it's #yolo.

Have a great day girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...