October 18, 2012

whatno,I don't cheese at work



Somehow, I JUST found out that there's wifi at my job. Like, how did I not know that?! It seems like a very important thing that one should know. There's been a lot of Pandora and Pinterest today, and nobody's checking the history on my laptop to say "hey, we're not paying this girl to imaginarily craft!" 

Emily 1, Job 0.

I believe that's what we refer to as "WINNING!"

That was so last year, but whatever. It's been a busy today. Gotta love a job that keeps you hopping. 

The best part of today though? You ready for this? I talked to a sales rep today who is taking a trip to the UK next spring, Edinburgh and Wales specifically. Um, who lived in Edinburgh for 6 months? This chick did. We spent 40 minutes talking about British guys and got no work done whatsoever. She also agreed to put me in her suitcase so I can find my way back to my favorite city in the world. I miss it like someone would miss their hand if it disappeared. 

THAT'S A LOT OF MISSING. I mean, would you just look at this place?





Hey Elizabeth - if this whole joke about taking me to Scotland doesn't actually happen? I'm taking my business elsewhere. And you will be dead to me. Kidding. Mostly. 

(But seriously)


Over and out.

2 comments:

Katie Did What said...

UMMM, HI. You lived in Edinburgh?! So did my brother! And my best friend! And I visited her for a couple weeks when she lived there! That place is near and dear to my heart, too! Ohhh, this is exciting :) You should probably squeeze into her suitcase. Easy peasey, right?

Jordan said...

I've never been but my goodness, looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...