November 26, 2012

A New Thanksgiving Record

Usually, it's about fifteen to twenty minutes, from start to finish. There's no precise way to measure the time since it's more of a process than a procedure, but this year I am proud to say that my father managed to fall asleep on the couch in less than ten minutes. 


Shortly after that, my brother joined the crowd of the blissfully sleeping:


And then the turkey hat was broken out:


Success on all three counts. 

I hope everyone ate twice their body weight in pie and managed not to die on Black Friday! Personally, my stomach is still rejecting anything that doesn't seem to have a base of potatoes or sugar, so it may be time to actually bite the bullet and sign up for a gym membership. 

Ouch. 


post signature

1 comment:

Christy said...

I definitely ate twice my weight! My stomach felt stretched beyond belief Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! (leftovers!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...