November 19, 2012

Why fall will always make me fat



One word: 

PIE

And that is all. 

I am planning on eating pie this Thursday until I can't move. Which means that yoga pants will be the order of the day (and on my "thankful list" will be this: Thank you for not being a family that requires formal dress on holidays involving large amounts of food, Amen).

There are many things about my extended family that make me want to throw myself in front of a bus - not least of all their refusal to accept the fact that I no longer eat meat (mostly kidding), but they can make a damn good pie. 

And stuffing. And mashed potatoes. And cranberry salad. 

Yoga pants, here we come. 

If I don't see you guys around between now and Thursday - the happiest of Thanksgivings to you and your loved ones :)

post signature

2 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Pie, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and cranberry salad is COMPLETELY necessary. I concur!

amanda @ we and serendipity

Jordan said...

I go straight for mashed potatoes and ham. Yoga pants will definitely be a necessity come Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...