November 08, 2012

Some Little Things of Import

This morning I had an appointment with the optometrist of my dreams, Dr. M. I've been in love with him since I was like, 8, and he gave me my first pair of glasses. I was blind and he made me see. Maybe not the right phrase? But he is a beautiful man. We talked about politics and sports and his cat and I think he knows I'm in love with him, but I'm not sure? Oh well. Thank the Lord I only go there once a year. #awkwardlove

Tonight, I'm making channa masala (for the first time) for one of my work friends and her son. It doesn't look too hard? I think? PRAYING that it works, otherwise I'm going to look a fool.

image


A has his first real big-man interview today for a job post-graduation! He's wearing a suit and everything! I'm so proud of him. Send good luck thoughts his way, if you get a sec? 

After that last post about anonymous commenters trying to hook me up with prescription happy pills, I've gotten approximately 58 emails from my secret druggie lover. Maybe it's time for a new letter? Dear Anonymous, you're creepin' me out. Time to move on. We are never, ever, ever getting back together! 

Crazy biotch cat Lily actually smiled last night ... while I was on Skype. Thankfully my Juliefriend was fast enough to get a picture of it:


I honestly can't tell if she's genuinely happy ... or dreaming about the best way to kill me in my sleep.

Lastly. Miss Living In Yellow herself is doing something really neat - her readers get to leave an comment exposing their weirdest secrets - anonymously! And so no-one knows who wrote what. Last time I checked there were over 450 secrets over there ... so go share yours! 
post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Channa Masala, YUM! I hope it turns out well! And good luck to A! I'm sure he'll rock it :)

Amanda Schroeder said...

Good luck to A! I shared my secret. Kinda a crazy good idea! Oh and Channa Masala? If it all works out, share the recipe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...