August 22, 2012

the most excited wednesday post ever



Happy Wednesday, kids!

Why is it a happy Wednesday?
Three reasons.

One - I have off tomorrow to move the brotha into his dorm!

Two - My hair somehow managed to look amazing today!

aaannndddd reason Three -

Guess who has two thumbs and an apartment?

This chick, that's who?

I HAVE AN APARTMENT, YOU GUYS!!

I'm pretty freaking pumped.

As in jumping up and down screaming and running in circles pumped!
I found out last week but didn't want to say anything until it was finalized,
but now it is and I move in on September 1st!

Which leaves me with approximately eight days
to buy a big girl bed and furniture
and learn how to feed myself regularly.
And I think I might be getting old because these are the kinds of things that
excite me these days.

I can't wait to show you all pictures and to see how it turns out!
I have a quiet little alter ego with a passion for interior decorating that doesn't
get to come out much.
I'm looking forward to indulging her.

Oh, and there's this little giveaway going on over at We & Serendipity. 
these days, in case you aren't aware
(feel free to crawl out from under your rock now)
thanks to Mrs. Schroeder and Sammantha from Dsyfunctional Ever After.
You might feel tempted to enter.
Don't.
I'm only mentioning it for the additional entries.
This girl wants that latitude ring and some sweet Essie nail polishes.

Peace and blessings, lovelies.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Congratulations on the new apartment! Happy Wednesday :)

Amy said...

That's awesome about the apartment!! Congratulations!

Sammantha said...

Lol you are too funny - congrats on the apartment!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...