March 08, 2012

6 am


This morning we got up at what the roomie likes to call "the buttcrack of dawn."
Aka, six am.
We wanted to see the sunrise over the beach, so we stumbled out of bed,
wrapped blankets around ourselves, and jumped into Walter, my trusty automobile.
We were stuck behind the world's slowest minivan, careening around the bends of the park road at a rousing 20 mph. 
Those of you who know know anything about me know that one of the things I detest in the world is an obnoxiously slow driver.
I may have been yelling some mildly inappropriate things. Mildly.
So we didn't get to see the sun rise at the beach, but we got there soon after,
and got some pretty pictures anyway.


No thanks to you, minivan dude. Or dudette.








Also, if you'll notice, there's a new tab at the top! It's called "Love Story" - revolutionary, I know. So for anyone who wants the lowdown on A and why he's so fantastic, or just needs to waste ten minutes of their time - it's there. It's pretty cool. You should read it.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I always forget how beautiful sunrises can be, considering I sleep through them every morning. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...