March 27, 2012

thinking green

A and I started watching The Hulk the other night. Not the old version, but the new version (newish?) with Edward Norton.


Holy cheese balls, I love that man. The muscles, the half smile, the side swept hair .... oh, Edward.






Wait, you thought I was talking about A? 


Oops. 


The sad fact of the matter is that when he suggested we watch The Hulk instead of my suggestion (chick flick), I whole-heartedly agreed because I think Edward is the cat's whiskers. 


We didn't get to finish the movie; neither of us can stay up much past midnight on a week day (old people), so tonight I will be reunited with my beloved Edward  cuddling with A (who also happen to be a pretty fantastic hunk of man) and listening to his excited yelling every time something blows up. 


Lucky for me, this happens quite often. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...