March 31, 2012

Letters II

Dear senior year, 
Where have you gone? I distinctly remember moving in yesterday, and now we only have 59 days left together until the g-word.


Dear roommate, 
I freaking love you. Thank you for being the best person to live with, for forgiving my early morning grumbling and falling into everything, for taking dorky piano pictures with me every year, for sharing your poptarts with me, and for letting me play with your hair. 




Dear A,
I love you. I love how we can't smile at the same time, and how excited you were about your tie, and that you danced with me even though you hate dancing. 




Dear Mucinex,
You are advertised as making "coughs more productive." I can personally attest that you do in fact perform that function. Instead of just coughing, I sounded like I had a hairball or something equally vile in the middle of the dance floor. Sexy. 


Dear friends and sisters,
You have made my senior year as amazing as I'd hoped it would be. Although every second hasn't been perfect, being with with you has made it the best year yet. 








Dear blisters,
You were worth it.






Love,
Emily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...