March 12, 2012

eos



We're standing in the aisle at Target, staring at the vast selection before us.

"What do you think?" A asks me. "Should we do it?"
"Hmmmm," I reply thoughtfully. "It does seem like a lot. And even if we did, which one?"
"Should we splurge? Should we do it?" A is having a difficult time. We both are.
But it's only an act. We both know what's going to happen, so finally A takes the plunge.
Reaches his hand out, wraps it around a green one, retracts it.
We stare at the package in his hand.
Honeysuckle Honeydew.
It's a light, crisp green. Egg shaped to fit a hand perfectly.
We're already in love.
In the car we rush to open it.
Try it.
Perfection.

It's official, according to A and I: EOS is the best lip balm you will find anywhere.
If you haven't bought one of these yet: I'm serious. Do it. Do it now.
95% organic, 100% natural. And in my opinion, 100% worth the extra cost.
Also it helps that they look like beautiful little Easter eggs.

I've had mine (Summer Fruit flavor) since Christmas, so it lasts a long time (and I'm a heavy chapstick user). And that's with A stealing it every chance he got.


Disclaimer: I'm not being endorsed in any way to talk about this. Heck, I wish I was. I will gladly take free samples or cash donations to continue pursuing my addiction scientific analysis of these wonderful things.

Eos has a whole line of flavors, with more due to make an appearance on shelves soon. You can bet that when they do, A and I will be there, making more life-changing decisions. It is our dream to have an entire medicine cabinet shelf dedicated to them. Arranged by color.

Someday.

1 comment:

Talia said...

I'm a heavy chapstick user as well, with no luck on a brand I actually like. Looks like I'll be purchasing some EOS and trying it now!

PS You definitely deserve some free EOS products or something now for convincing me to buy it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...